Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hell No!


You see this picture? That's me right now. I'm like this. After a long time without posting for having a broken computer (thanks for that dear flatmate!) I simply pull off my great comeback in a hungover way. Sorry for that, but even stars have bad days. Ok, I'm bragging too much...
I went to a hawaiian party yesterday (don't want to google it, but I'm pretty sure I mispelled it) after going to a restaurant and tasting the most incredible starter I've ever had (ok, I was hungry). The party was just packed of brazilian people and some other nationalities that made it possible for me to try some "thank you" in other languages, but that was not the thing. The thing is that I got incredibly drunk. No, I didn't puke on the dancefloor (aka living room) or said anything offensive to someone who deserved it. Not that I remember. Oh yes, maybe I did... Then again, the great problem is the amnesia that's been hitting me recently. Some people really think I'm making it up for it being so weird that I can't even remember how I got a taxi after the party. Actually, I reckon I grabbed a taxi because my friend told me that I got to his house really fast, in a matter of few minutes... Yeah, there should have been a taxi, for sure (cut to me giving a side-eye to myself). Due to all of this, I'm not gonna play the Mr. Wiser and flaunt a nice message hidden in this post. Relax, there's no message of things that I've learned from life and "I'll-never-do-it-again" thing. No. This is just me being a former-drunk version of myself. A headache and spaced-out version of Plinio. Deep inside of me I think the last night version is a little bit more determined and independent. And, definitely, more sincere. Should I be like that everyday? Hell no!

1 comment:

  1. Life teaches us through unthinkable ways, but there must be gratitute and happiness after all. We all mature, we all persue in this never-ending quest of rediscovering ourselves. Live all this surprises. And toast!

    ReplyDelete

Followers