Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Thank You For Your Sympathy


Ok, I promise this is not gonna be a long post because I have heard some critic-like opinions on their length. It's not my fault that I'm a very intense person and that I cannot help myself from getting things out of my chest. This means their extension won't change as long as I have things to say. This is my diary. Shit, there I go acting like I'm angry...I'm not!
Actually, all I want to say is thank you my friends, but I don't feel like mentioning names. You know when you're bored and there's nothing left to do but thinking about how your life hasn't changed the way you thought it would? That's it, I'm in one of those days. Filling myself up with coffee, bread, cheddar, my favorite butter and my deep thoughts. I'm already fed up of all this, that's why I'm throwing them up here. On my blog. My diary.

The night before the last, before going to bed I swore to myself that I would make the next day a very fun one, as if it depended only on me (because it does, but only partially). So, I woke up, had my usual breakfast and headed for my friend's place, who wanted to spend his time in my company, since we both had nothing else to do. But we did. Actually, HE did. He spent all his time listening to my stories. And you know what? He loved them! I'm a very talkative person and sometimes I reckon I should award every individual who's able to listen to my stories and all the tiny details they have. Seriously, I always mind about them. Boring right? That's why they deserve the prize (very few people had the chance to get one).

Maybe you're thinking I'm a dumbass who gets happy with nothing special (and yes, you're right! And this makes it even easier for me to reach happiness - at least in my point of view) but I loved to see he was very into what I was saying. His eyes were wide open, his hands supporting his head showing how attentive he was. That's what I appreciated about it all: the sympathy. I just felt relieved for opening up my heart, even with my stupid or non-intelectual ideas, to someone that was worth talking to. Perhaps I was in a very sensitive moment (who's never been through it?) but I really admire that. I owe you dude. And you too reader. If you've come till the end of this post all I gotta say is "thanks for your sympathy".

3 comments:

  1. I've found something to fill up my nights: your texts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks God there are souls who seek for seeking each other. Some rendezvouz turn into soul talk... few people might understand, once they are too meaningful. But thy exist and I believe they are powerful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lembro bem desse dia... foi o dia q vc desenhou minha tattoo tb...

    espero q vc esteja bem meu!!!!

    abracao!

    ReplyDelete

Followers