Saturday, May 16, 2009

R!OT, In My Own Words


No, it wasn't me who came up with the definitions you've just read above. That's called freedictionary.com. Ok, as if you didn't know it...let's move on..
One more rainy day in Ireland, one more boring day at work, some time more to dive deeply into my complicated thoughts (featuring boredom) and then R!OT is conceived and immediately brought into this cruel world. You know the times you're sure you thought interesting ideas but you have no clue about how you're gonna get them across? The worst part of it is when you're willing to tell them to everybody but then you sound stupid and nonsense.Well, been there and done that...and failed.
A riot is exactly what I am. Don't mean I'm a hooligan, don't go out on the streets kicking people's asses, throwing up on O'Connell Street at the weekends or wearing tracksuit as it was the only less-filthy garment in my closet. What I mean here is a riot of thoughts. When you think for hours of plans for a good future (car - overrated, house -overrated, marriage - overkill), but then you drop it and head for the nearest pub in order to forget your painful life for a minute...and then you end up regretting having spent so much money on alcohol (or drugs, why not?) because you worried about not making good plans for your life. This is some fucked up shit! Whatever...
Don't yawn, don't sleep, cause I'm never intense like this (probably you didn't even think so). Everybody knows that rainy days inspire these kinds of thoughts (the riot ones) and it's pretty likely that it's the last time I'll post something like this. So, don't be surprised if next time I talk about the beautiful sunrise I beheld or even relate Obama to Susan Boyle. In my crazy mind, they may have a connection. This is just riot in my own words!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers